CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26

Lets Try This Again (2nd Blog Entry in One Day)

Alright, the last entry just did not feel right to me. Let’s try this again.

I went to the biggest mall in the universe (which happens to be an hour and a half away from my house) this weekend with my younger sister to have some "sisterly bonding time" and help her find a graduation dress. She’s graduating from grade8 and making her way into high school next year and while she was trying on a bunch of dresses it really hit me.

We are growing up, getting old, and moving on. It’s insane.

It feels like it came so quickly! And I wasted a lot of time hoping this time in my life would come sooner.

We bought popcorn from kernels, which I’m currently stuffing my face with and I even got a new pair of glasses for free... Which was 110% unintentional... Tried them on at Le Chateau, and walked right out not even realizing they were still on my face...

Amanda never noticed either... and we both laughed when we realized an hour later that I was still wearing them. I would have never paid 20$ for them.. they don’t even protect my eyeballs from the sun! But i have to admit.. they are a pretty funky color.



P.s. There is a new comment box to the right... id appreciate some feedback!

P.s. (2) While I was cutting my dad's hair on the deck today I heard our kitten bunny meowing... She must have gotten outside and chased something last night because I pulled her out from under the deck and her paws were muddy.

Poor girl.