CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29

Slow Down. Please.

Days seem to be going by very quick. When i sit here and think about it, there is less than two weeks till i move out, and live on my own with someone i have never met before. Thank god for technology, thank god for facebook.

Things lately have been busy and hectic. I went to the Youtube 888 event which was lots of fun. I met a lot of people and had many adventures with davedays, who i had just met that day. Even though iv had a great summer, made a bunch of new friends, I seem to be lonely.

This past week the kitten that Corey and i got together has constantly been bugging the family. Even though shes been driving us nuts, there are moments that we all share with her that make us all smile.

In ten minutes I will get into a car, with one of my oldest best friends, and her family, and head towards Canada's wonderland. I will leave all the "loneliness" behind and think about what rides i really want to go on, or the hour waits that we will have to endure to get on the new ride of the year, The Behemoth.

Sometimes i feel like i have no one to talk to, so i just sit alone and think to myself. Think about who i can call, what i would say... I just end up chasing my thoughts in circles and not being able to find an end until i get upset and angry. Its funny... The people i would love to call, love to talk to, are busy, or just distant... people i have not talked to in YEARS.

Stop
Dont flatter yourself
This is not about you.
Go

Its strange how i have come up with the ability to push things to the back of my mind, and not think about them at all until i have time to slow down and think about myself. Am i happy? Do i like where my life is headed? Who knows, because i sure don't.