CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29

(8)

I never knew that on MSN this: (8) meant a music note...

So the other day i got in a car accident. I am not going to sit here and explain exactly what happened but let me just tell you it was my fault, and in no way, shape, or form could i have ever prevented this accident from happening. What i am getting to is well... we don't know if my vehicle is going to get fixed, or if insurance is going to tell us to get a new one.

I don't want a new one! I want my one! My car! My Buick! My BABY! My first car ever. It might sound strange to you... to not want a new car... but step inside my shoes for a minute.

My Buck, my green Buick century, once my grandparents, my very first car in my entire lifetime is scrunched up and looks like a piece of crumpled tin foil that's been ripped and stomped on.

Less than a year and i might have to already get a new vehicle? I don't think so.

Anyways MOVING ON! Yesterday at Canada's Wonderland i did all the rides that i never thought about going on before.. because they never looked like that much fun. Well it was a basic don't judge a book by its cover lesson because those wooden rides are the most fun i have ever had in my entire lifetime. Even though my boobs seemed to fly left and right it was still fun lol!

Bah i move in less than two weeks! 8 days! I went shopping and got lots of stuff... I just don't feel like writing anymore right now... Ill talk to you guys later... tomorrow...