CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29

Divide Time.

Confession: I need a certain amount of human interaction and affection a day. When I'm alone all day I get terribly depressed. Its weird. I just hate running my thoughts in circles. I confuse myself and just get angry for no reason. Mental much.

I can't sleep with my closet doors open because I've always been afraid there's someone watching me from there, waiting for me to fall asleep. Good thing residence doesn't have closets!

Corey and I have spent lots of time together lately, so I'm trying to get all my stuff done now.Its been fun, but we seem to be on a different track. The phrase ``out of sync`` comes to mind. It makes me sad that we are going to need to actually put aside time to reconnect. I wish things were easier sometimes.

Iv been thinking today about calculator watches. I mean, its interesting. Who really wears them anymore and are they really that useful. I cant really come to any conclusions though, i dont even wear a watch that just tells time let alone does math for you.

hm.. i think ill look into purchasing one.


I always edit these after i have posted them...