CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29

Lets Create a Time Machine

I wish we could just be happy again, like before. When i used to sit at your bed and you'd play me a new song you learned, or sit in the car and watch the moon turn red during the eclipse. But things change, people grow, and life gets hard. The most important thing is to get through it, and do the best you can.

Sometimes i wonder why things happen the way they do. I am sitting here from my computer desk at home, in Welland, and in three days ill be sitting on my bed, with my new sheets and new laptop, writing a note or doing a blogTV show, from Oakville.

Today, i can tell you i have never been more excited and sad to be leaving home all at the same time. And you might be thinking "what?!, your last blog said you hated life" or whatever i wrote about that day... Well i never go back and read what i have written. Someone once told me when they record something or make a video, once they are happy with it they post it and never watch it again.

I do that with the notes i write.

I was watching Tyra Banks the other day on TV. A therapist was helping young people with their odd habits and addictions. One girl came on the show with her husband. She has one child and shes 19 years old. She missed her prom, graduation, and most of her last months of school for this baby she now has. Her problem was, she couldn't stop crying.

I sat back and watched this, watched the therapist talk about it... and something he said just made so much sense to me that it hasn't left.

"A setback is a setup for a comeback"

It just makes sense right now.
I dont know.


I am me.
Is it possible?
Can it be done?
To capture Joy
Loves smile begun
Tender hands
Safe and secure
Memories of home
Love is here, and more...
- unknown