CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1

Goodbye Hair!

Yes, you heard right.


Im saying goodbye to my beautiful straight and wispy blonde hair, and getting myself some knotty rolled tight blonde dreadlocks.

Yes, I am.

And no matter what you say, you cant persuade me not to!

Iv wanted dreadlocks for a long time now, about 2 years. Put a lot of thought into them, and even at one point had fake ones, and loved them dearly. But the time has come where I believe it will really define who I am as a person, and show off my crazy creative and unbelievable personality I have.

Im finally doing this, and i have never been so excited in my life.

Im getting them put in next Monday! And its going to take all day to do, so on my day off work ill be sitting around having a girl play with my hair all day! Woo hoo! Im sure ill bring the laptop or something and fiddle around while she does them.

So im just curious.
What do you think about all this?
Should i get dreads?
Do you think they will look bad or good?

Leave me a comment in my comment box on the right, and let me know what YOU think about this!